At Red Rover Correlations, we are always looking for top-notch freelancers to help create educational alignments.
A great correlator
- has teaching experience or educational publishing experience
- is familiar with educational terms (i.e. phonemic awareness, concepts of print, phonics)
- likes to work independently
- pays attention to detail
- is able to meet deadlines
- has strong organizational skills
- feels comfortable with Word and Excel
- has access to a computer and e-mail
- has a positive attitude
Being a freelancer allows you to make money, work from home, and set your own hours. Interested? If so, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!